Proudly supporting Wesley Mission
Agents Help Homeless

Agents Help Homeless 

Supporting Wesley Mission
Raised so far
Amazing Agents of Hope
Donors. Donate now
*donations $2 and over are tax deductible
Did you know? You can also support us by sharing this page!
toggle-left-default Created with Sketch.
Barry Liddle Estate Agents
Barry Liddle Estate Agents
has raised
Granny Flat Solutions
Granny Flat Solutions
has raised
toggle-right-default Created with Sketch.

About Agents Help Homeless

We have partnered with Wesley Mission to help those most in need in our community. As part of our commitment to making a difference through our Agents Help Homeless Project, we will contribute a portion of our commissions from every property sale to go towards this project and we encourage the wider community to get behind this initiative.

In Australia there are currently over 116,000 people experiencing homelessness, where about 7% sleep rough, while most of the other 93% live in severely crowed dwellings and in crisis accommodation.

Wesley Mission believes everyone has the right to a safe place to live. They provide support to the most valuable members of our community; helping to secure safe and affordable housing options for people who are homeless as well as those who may be at risk of homelessness. Wesley Mission assists over 4000 per year in Sydney, Central Coast and mid- North Coast.

The type of Australians that are most likely to experience homelessness will surprise you.

Please support the Agents Help Homeless project and Help bring support to those most in need.

What can your support do:

$35  could provide a "starter pack" for women who are transitioning from emergency housing to long term accommodation. This pack includes the basics to get started in a new home; tea towels, cutlery, cooking utensils and washing supplies.

$79 could provide a person experiencing homelessness, one night's accommodation in a secure room, with warm meals and all the support needed to get back on their feet. 

$249 could provide a person experiencing homelessness access to a qualified caseworker; to develop a comprehensive plan to connect them with government services, medical advice and long term affordable accommodation.

$500 could provide crisis accommodation and support services for a week to someone who is homeless and needs urgent help. It could also prevent a family from being evicted by helping them with rent support.

About Wesley Mission

For over 200 years Wesley Mission has helped people and communities access the care, support and security they need to face life’s challenges and reach their full potential. Our commitments to the Christian faith continues to guide us to support and advocate for those most in need and to build stronger, more resilient communities.

Thanks to more than 2000 staff, over 400 volunteers and many loyal supporters, we reach all faces of Australia - from children, families and the elderly, to those struggling with homelessness, addiction, mental health, financial and domestic challenges.

We will continue to do this for as long as ever we can because at Wesley Mission, every life matters.

Our Donors

For You Created with Sketch.

Be the first to donate!