You can read this. Imagine if you couldn't.
Providing brand new books of choice to kids who need them the most goes a long way towards changing literacy outcomes. Our mission is to change kids' lives, one book at a time. We provide brand new books of choice to kids in priority locations throughout Australia through three unique literacy support programs:
1. Book Bank - provides primary school kids 1 new book of choice per term, (4 per year).
2. Library Regeneration - restocks school libraries where there is insufficient school funding or following natural disasters.
3. Duck Libraries - focus on pre-school aged kids providing 65 age appropriate books in a fully themed bookshelf over two years.
In the 2018 financial year alone, we helped a record breaking 28,423 kids at 168 locations receive 41,642 new books. But there is so much more to do! Your donation to our Christmas Appeal will help kids like Billie. Billie is 7yrs old and lives in regional NSW. There is no library in his town and with no money for books at home, the only place Billie can access books is at school. We hope you can help us help kids like Billie:
* $20 will buy 2 books for our Library Regeneration Program.
* $50 will buy a child in our Book Bank Program 4 books (one per term) for a year.
* $100 will buy 12 books for our Library Regeneration Program.
Please help us ensure our 2018 Christmas Appeal is our most successful yet. Donate today!