Multiple sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system affecting more young adult Australians than any other neurological condition. Every working day four Australians are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis which equates to an additional 1,000 diagnosed every year.
At MS we want everyone living with this chronic disease to get the support they need to live the best life they can. Your support enables people living with multiple sclerosis to get support to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that their journey is not undertaken alone.
Your support provides a range of MS Services including:
- phone and email support through MS Connect
- free, specialised consultation with a health professional through MS Advisor
- NDIS assistance through MS Support Coordination
- MS Wellbeing services to support goals for living well, from exercise and nutrition to specialist employment support
- around the clock support when things get challenging, through MS Respite and Residential service.
Thank-you for your support to ensure that no-one faces MS alone.
Run For MS and Run For FREE! Join our team in Blackmores Sydney Running Festival and if you raise $500 for MS, your entry fee will be refunded so you run free of charge! Sign up now to support MS!