For the last 25 years, we’ve supported all aspects of lung disease - from COPD to lung cancer to rarer lung diseases such as pulmonary fibrosis. Your generous donations ensure we can continue to:
• Promote lung health and early diagnosis of lung disease
• Support those with lung disease and their careers
• Advocate for equitable access to evidence-based care
• Drive world class research and
• Provide evidence-based clinical support and education.
Lung Foundation Australia receives no ongoing government funding and it is a challenging task to raise the funds needed to support all of what we do. We therefore rely on your support and you can help us.
We all know someone afflicted with lung disease, let's help raise funds so we can support them as well as invest in research so that others don't suffer in the future.
Thank you for your kind support!
Be the first to donate!