Alzheimer's Australia represents the 413,106 Australians living with dementia and the estimated 291,163 Australians involved in their care.
We advocate for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
Alzheimer's Australia delivers national dementia programs and services funded by the Commonwealth, including:
* the National Dementia Helpline
* Early Intervention Programs such as The Living with Memory Loss Program
* National Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker Program
* Dementia and Memory Community Centres
* Carer Support Groups
* Education for Family Carers and Workers
* Public Awareness Activities
* National Resources Program
We are proud to say that we are committed to achieving a dementia-friendly Australia where people with dementia are respected, supported, empowered, and engaged in community life.