Established in August 2012, Australian Relief Organisation Limited is a voluntary, not-for-profit and non-government organisation that is involved in development, relief and advocacy activities for a better world. Our organisation is a large Australian NGO and delivers humanitarian initiatives on a non-discriminatory and non-denominational basis in 22 countries.
Placed at the front line of the Australian non-profit industry, Australian Relief Organisation Limited is
- registered as a Public Company by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission),
- certified as a Charity and a Public Benevolent Institution by ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission),
- endorsed as a DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) by ATO (Australian Taxation Office) to provide tax deductible donation receipts.
By July 2016, our organisation was recognised for its exceptional humanitarian initiatives and received an “Outstanding Achievement Award” at the Australian Business Awards.
Our local activities include
- Social Inclusion Services - Aged care and hospital visits by volunteers
- Projects for People with Disabilities - Volunteer visits and fundraising initiatives
- Refugee & Asylum Seeker Support - Assisting newcomers through social integration programs
- Homeless Support - Assisting the homeless via community kitchen programs
- Social Responsibility Program - Involving college and uni students with charitable programs
- Clothing Donations - Collection of apparel for clothing appeals and charity shop
- Charity Shop - Operation of a charity shop in Sydney
Our international activities include
- Water Wells - Establishment of water wells in Africa and Asia Pacific
- Orphanages - Construction and refurbishment of orphanages in Africa and Asia Pacific
- Health - Sponsorship of cataract surgeries in Africa
- Orphan Sponsorships & Alms - Financial support to orphans worldwide
- Emergency Relief - Financial aid and clothing donations to needy worldwide
- Meat, Dinner & Food Pack Appeal - Annual campaigns supporting the needy worldwide
To support our organisation, please click the "Give Now" button and share the page with friends and family.
You can also start a fundraising campaign for us. Just click the "Fundraise" button and mobilise your social network for the initiative.
We appreciate your efforts and generosity.
Be the first to donate!